Pleasant St Photography is committed, first, to the safety and comfort of all our clients. While on location, we are focused on keeping both you and our team safe and healthy. Changes in our photography services have been made based on guidance from local government and health officials, including the CDC. Our intention is to continue to provide the highest level of photography services without compromising the safety of all those involved. We ask that you please follow these guidelines during your session!
DURING YOUR SHOOT
- Social distancing protocols are encouraged, maintaining 6 feet or more apart.
- The client will be responsible for their makeup and hair styling appointments. You will be required to arrive camera-ready. Unless otherwise arranged.
- We will practice contact-less photography sessions. All client corrections and adjustments (e.g hair, clothing) will be made verbally or through demonstration.
- Please be courteous of everyone’s health. If you or anyone in your household has a temperature over 100.4 degrees, Covid like symptoms, or have come in contact with someone presumed to be infected please contact me to reschedule. Reschedule fees will be waived as a ONE time courtesy per session.
- Before you leave home, be sure to check temperatures of everyone coming to your session -including yourself- as an extra layer of precaution.
- Please wait in your car when you arrive at your session.
- We strongly encourage all to wear a mask or face covering when possible. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Sessions will be limited to the subjects being photographed. With no more than 3 persons being photographed at a time. Family session with more than 3 can inquire more.
- Your contract will now include an additional Cover Liability Waiver. Please don’t be alarmed. This is to protect both of us from liability if we have unknown germs.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS...
LET US KNOW!